1. Children are capable of demonstrating, storing,
and organizing learning in various ways and levels.
2. Children are capable of choosing how they learn.
3. Every child is unique and has the ability to impact
the learning of others.
4. Parents are the child’s first teachers.
5. Parents are capable of impacting learning in
6. Classroom teachers are observers, documenters, and
7. Classroom teachers develop learning experiences
based on student interests.
8. The environment is the child’s third teacher.
9. A safe, clean, organized, and beautiful environment
enhances the learning process for children.
10. Children, parents, and teachers can make learning
visible each day through various mediums
(languages), such as drawings, paintings, sculpture,
role-playing, poetry, writing, singing, interactive
journaling, and constructions, to name a few.